The following statement was last updated on 12th October 2022. It applies to all schools, youth groups and organisations who are visiting the Ben Kinsella Trust exhibition spaces in Islington and Barking.
The Ben Kinsella Trust are following government guidelines closely: implementing procedures to keep our staff and visitors safe so that you can be confident to visit us safely.
Please note the following:
- Any visitor to the Ben Kinsella Trust can choose to wear a face mask or face covering if they wish to.
- Use of a face mask or face covering by members of staff in our exhibitions is at their own personal discretion, and they can choose to wear one if they wish to.
- We continue to operate a booking system and visits are strictly by appointment only. You can book your visit at benkinsella.org.uk/book
- Please do not visit if you feel unwell, and likewise please do not bring children or young people who feel unwell. We are always more than happy to rearrange visits should you need to.
- Hand sanitising stations are situated around the exhibition and all staff and visitors are encouraged to sanitise their hands regularly
- There are no adjustments made to the content or delivery of our workshops
Bookings from schools and youth organisations can be made between Monday and Friday at 10am, 12:30pm or 3pm.
Finally, please do enjoy your visit and tell others about it! Our team are all so thrilled to be open again and able to tell you Ben’s wonderful story.